Dental Cleaning Services ($195)
Your dog will never tell you when they are experiencing dental pain. The best way to prevent these issues is to maintain a dental health routine at home. This should be supplemented with regular dental cleanings performed by veterinary professionals.
Get Started Now!
Signs that your pet may need a dental
- Bad breath / Halitosis
- Problems while eating, loss of appetite (usually in the most severe cases)
- Red, swollen, bleeding gums (typical for the molars in the back of the mouth)
- Loose, broken, missing teeth
- Blood in saliva or nasal discharge
- Lesions in mouth
A customized plan of prevention or treatment will be developed for your dog/cat based on what is found during the exam at your next visit.
What we offer:
We use only the safest anesthesia protocols and products. Your dog/cat will be continually monitored during the entire procedure and post procedure for the safest and most comfortable experience.
Safest protocols for the most confortable experience.
Ultrasonic and Hand Scaling
Plaque and tartar removal above and below gum line.
Removal of dislodged tartar, plaque and bacteria from the mouth.
The doctor will fully exam your dog’s dental health.
Smoothing teeth surface to enhance resistance to plaque formation.
Trusted by over 3200 Loyal Patients
Our veterinary staff can resolve a variety of oral maladies such as:
- Gingival surgery – including tumor removal and removal of excessive gum tissue secondary to periodontal disease
- Extensive extractions of impacted or damaged teeth
- Oral tumor removal.
If oral surgery is necessary, our staff will let you know, and give you an estimate with best strategies to follow. In such cases, your dog is dealing with significant pain and such condition is affecting their health at deeper levels. (Oral Surgery is not part of the Regular Dental Cleaning offer $195).
– Your dog/cat should not drink or eat for 12 hours before their dental cleaning.
If you have multiple pets put the one who is going to have the dental alone so that they can’t steal food 🙂
Good Care Animal Clinic
Affordable Pet Care
(305) – 220 – 0102
Copyright @ 2019 GOOD CARE ANIMAL CLINIC