Annual Checkup for Dogs and Cats ($88)
Our annual checkup with vaccinations plays a critical role in protecting your dog and cat from many dangerous and even fatal diseases. In our package we cover what we consider core vaccinations.
CORE DOG VACCINATIONS:
- Canine Parvovirus
- Canine Distemper
CORE CAT VACCINATIONS:
This offer includes also a fecal test to check if your dog or cat has intestinal parasites, plus heartworm test, physical exam and consultation.
- Rabies kill more than 59000 people every year around the world
- Reported Cases: 95 cases of animal with rabies have been reported as of August 31st, 2019 in Florida.
- Parasites in your Backyard: studies have determined that 51% of lawns in Chicago had racoon latrines and that 72%-99% of racoons have roundworm Baylisascaris procyonis, a type of parasite that can affect our health and our pets. Your dog and cat can be part of the contamination cycle that can get to us and that’s why our doctor recommends to put them on intestinal parasites prevention.
The main way the rabies virus is transmitted to dogs in the United States is through a bite from wild animals like foxes, raccoons, skunks and bats that carry the disease.
Our Dental Package ($195)
We use only the safest anesthesia protocols and products. Your dog/cat will be continually monitored during the entire procedure and post procedure for the safest and most comfortable experience.
Safest protocols for the most confortable experience.
Ultrasonic and Hand Scaling
Plaque and tartar removal above and below gum line.
Removal of dislodged tartar, plaque and bacteria from the mouth.
The doctor will fully exam your dog’s dental health.
Smoothing teeth surface to enhance resistance to plaque formation.
Trusted by over 3200 Loyal Patients
Our veterinary staff can resolve a variety of oral maladies such as:
- Gingival surgery – including tumor removal and removal of excessive gum tissue secondary to periodontal disease
- Extensive extractions of impacted or damaged teeth
- Oral tumor removal.
If oral surgery is necessary, our staff will let you know, and give you an estimate with best strategies to follow. In such cases, your dog is dealing with significant pain and such condition is affecting their health at deeper levels. (Oral Surgery is not part of the Regular Dental Cleaning offer $195).
– Your dog/cat should not drink or eat for 12 hours before their dental cleaning.
If you have multiple pets put the one who is going to have the dental alone so that they can’t steal food 🙂
Good Care Animal Clinic
Affordable Pet Care
(305) – 220 – 0102
Copyright @ 2019 GOOD CARE ANIMAL CLINIC